Sunday, August 09, 2009

Co-Workers From Hell





WalletPop has a slideshow depicting 15 types of co-workers from hell. My favourite out of the list is the 'Facepicker'

As a corporate trainer I have seen a few odd balls. However, the worst person I clearly remember was in a new hire class I trained. Long story short, she would pick her face and eat it while I taught the course. It became so bad she had to excuse herself to the bathroom to blot the bloody mess she called her face. Other new hires came to me saying that she was a distraction and they couldn’t put up with her. Her favorite time to pick her face was directly after lunch, I still get a tad sick to my stomach even thinking of Facepicker. She eventually got fired because she could not perform the job. I hope she never works with people again.


I don't know of any facepickers at my office, but in elementry school I remember a classmate who was a booger-eater. I wonder if he's graduated into a facepicker? *checks facebook*


[via WalletPop]

No comments: